Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Ella turns 7!

Wow! I can't believe that she's 7!  The last 2 years have been sort of a blur for me and I feel like this little girl grew up a whole lot - and I almost missed it.  Ella Paige you are a joy, sweet and happy all the time.  Nothing much gets you down -- ever.  You make us all laugh with your funny comments (especially at dinner), you are a well-liked sweet, encouraging friend, and a go with the flow gal. This year Ella started soccer and is doing very well!  I wonder how long it will be before she has daddy coaching her?  Ella is doing a great job learning to read and is an excellent student.  I love you Ella and you are a blessing! 
Ella had a few friends over after school on her birthday.  We did a few crafts and ate cupcakes.  Ella was a happy girl!











No comments:

Post a Comment