Sunday, May 29, 2016

Smiles for the WIN

I think Brian is an amazing coach - he really has a "way" with the boys.  They respect him but yet he can joke with them too. He's still faster than every one of them! He knows what he's talking about and can tell you right away what's wrong with a team on the soccer pitch. These boys LOVE him!  So at the last season tournament when all the boys would be going different directions these boys gave it their all - they came in 2nd place but just look at their faces...they've just had the time of their life!  And I contribute that in no small part to their awesome coach.  BTW - yes, Brian is all wet.  And yes, you usually only dump a cooler of water over the coaches head when you win.  But these boys felt like the biggest winners of all - and well, yes, they dumped water all over Brian:). Everything about this picture makes my heart happy and I smile so big every time I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment