Thursday, October 16, 2014

Jake and a 1 year picture

I knew I needed to be more on top of things -- but Jakes one year birthday came and went.  I walk past the other four kids one year pictures on the wall a hundred times a day.  I needed to get a shoot of Jake for on my wall!  So FINALLY the day came.  It was a total spur of the moment decision.  Kids get the white sheet, help me move this table, let's change him out of his tye dye t-shirt?!?!? And so the trying for a "good" picture began.  Here are some of the shots (we probably have at least 100 tries).  I kept getting shadows and finally Brian got home to take the real deal - the keeper!

  



*The last one is the keeper.  Yes, that IS a marshmallow in his hand - we were desperate - very desperate!  And combing the hair...it's optional, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment